Login

Newsletter Blast for 2023 #59

Home Forums IPMS Newsletter Blasts Newsletter Blast for 2023 #59

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Tim Holland
        @timh
        Oops!  That little break did not last too long, huh.  There were still a couple of slots left when I went to bed last night, but three more blasts came in since midnight.

Now it is Sunday morning and I am still a frog.  Time to stop ribbiting and getting some work done.

BTW – Many have expressed concern that I tend to life’s problems and for me to not worry so much about the Blasts.  Yes, they are work, but it is work that I enjoy, so it is not really work.  They provide me a bit of relaxation and relief.  Thanks to all for watching over me.

Should anyone want to download a Newsletter file and are unable to do so contact me and I will see what we can work out.  I should have the Newsletter on my computer.

IPMS SAG Vacuform and Resin Modeling Newsletter #1

I honestly cannot tell you who sent this to me, but I think it may be of interest to you.  I know it is to me, as I have done a fair amount of resin and vacuform stuff.  This is Issue #1 of the Newsletter, dated 6-24-2014.  It is dated and much of the reviews/information is somewhat dated, but there may be something for all. 

If anyone has any informatioin on whether this Newsletter is still in circulation, please let me know.  

IPMS Cincinnati Scale Modelers

IPMS Memphis

IPMS Orange County

IPMS Denver Rob Wolf 
        IPMS Colorado Springs Centennial

Happy Modeling

Mark E. Young, Jr.
        IPMS 5494a
        IPMS Chapter Newsletter Distribution Guy

Please use myoung.IPMS.5494a@gmail.com for all Newsletter correspondence and submissions..

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.