Login

Newsletter Blast #50

Home Forums IPMS Newsletter Blasts Newsletter Blast #50

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Tim Holland
        @timh
        Wow.  Hard to believe that this is issue #50 for 2023.  Time is flying by and I can only presume that we are having fun.  I think I am.  I think.

I know it has been a while since the last Blast, and I am far behind in getting these Blasts out to you.  My personal life has gotten very busy and very hectic.  Following a long fight and several surgeries, the wife’s left leg was amputated above the knee last week.  She is in a re-hab facility now.  Thank God for our daughter and her husband.  They have been invaluable Godsends, taking care of Mom while Dad and Son-in-law work getting the house ready and unboxing STUFF. 

Adding a bit of grist to the mill, we now have occupied our new home.  I am slowly digging through boxes and trying to cram 3 homes worth of funiture, knick knacks, and STUFF into one house and garage.  Lots o’STUFF.

At least now I have reasonable internet service.  It had gone virtually non-existant at the campground, one of the reasons I have not been with you lately.  I am still living in the trailer while unpacking our STUFF.

In the confusion of the past few weeks I may have missed a Newsletter or two.  If you have submitted a Newsletter before 15 July or so, let me know.  I do still have others to send out, but have arrived some what later.

Enough pontificating.  Time for some modeling STUFF.

Should anyone want to download a Newsletter file and are unable to do so contact me and I will see what we can work out.  I should have the Newsletter on my computer.

IPMS Atlanta

IPMS Northern Virginia

IPMS Phoenix/Craig Hewitt Chapter

IPMS West Michigan

IPMS Will Cook
        Looks like Will Cook is catching up.   Well done editor.  This has had to have taken a lot of effort.

Happy Modeling

Mark E. Young, Jr.
        IPMS 5494a
        IPMS Chapter Newsletter Distribution Guy

Please use myoung.IPMS.5494a@gmail.com for all Newsletter correspondence and submissions..

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.