Login

IPMS registration

Home Forums SoMD Members Forum IPMS registration

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Paul Warren
      Participant
        @wpwar

I got an email from IPMS to register for the convention in San Marcos.  I paid the $55.  This is my first NATS.  What isn’t clear to me is what is the benefit of paying the registration fee now.  Can someone tell me what I just paid for?  Is it simply saving time by not registering the day of the show?

Tim Holland
          @timh

Yeah, essentially there will be 2 queues.  The one to register will be quite long and slow, the one for pre-register will be shorter and move fast.

Plus…you get the bag of goodies with the right size t-shirt already in the bag (assuming you bought that as well) and some other stuff.

Paul Warren
          Participant
          Participant
            @wpwar

Thanks Tim

Jake Kidd
            Participant
              @jakek

Newbie question, we have to have an active IPMS membership and pay the  $55 registration, even if we aren’t entering models, correct?

Andy White
              Participant
                @whitey
                On Jake Kidd said

Newbie question, we have to have an active IPMS membership and pay the  $55 registration, even if we aren’t entering models, correct?

I do believe you can pay to come in for the day/daily, “Walk Ins”. But to get the swag, buy the t-shirt, etc. then yeah, you gotta register, and to register you have to be an IPMS member.
                That being said…if you’re paying to register, bring a model or two to put on the table!

Jake Kidd
                Participant
                  @jakek

Thanks!

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.