Login

If you are looking for decals for February 2024 theme build (Bandits!) …

Home Forums SoMD Members Forum If you are looking for decals for February 2024 theme build (Bandits!) …

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Bill Suggs
      Participant
        @bene

I’m here to help (unless you’re planning a 1/72nd build … sorry Tim!).

I’ve got some extra 1/48 decals for adversary aircraft including F-5Es, F-5Fs, A-4Fs, TA-4s, F/A-18s, and a couple of F-16s.

I have decals in 1/32 for a TA-4, A-4F, and F-5F.

Anyone interested let me know what aircraft type and scale you’re looking for and I’ll shoot you a list.

I also have one Monogram 1/48 F-5E (bagged) and one Monogram 1/48 F-5F (boxed, with an Eduard photoetch set) if anyone’s looking for a kit for this theme.

Joe Hegedus
        Participant
          @joeh

Hey, Bill, what do you have for 1/48 F-5E and F-16?

Joe

Bill Suggs
          Participant
          Participant
            @bene

Joe – I have the markings from Superscale 48-316 for Randy Cunningham’s VF-126 F-5E (blue/gray camo and 5 MiG kill stars). Also F-16N Topgun 41 in brown/tan desert camo from TwoBobs 48-038.  Let me know if you’re interested in either, or both.

Joe Hegedus
            Participant
              @joeh

Thanks, Bill; I have SS 48-316, so I’ve got that one covered.  The brown F-16N doesn’t really do much for me so I’ll pass.

Sam Morgan
              Participant
                @samm

Hey Bill do you have decals for F-5E,F-5F,TA-4 in 1:48 I have both the monogram 1:48 F-5E/F and Hasegawa TA-4j I know the monogram decals in each kit are trashed

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.