Login

Anyone going to MosquitoCon on 1 April?

Home Forums SoMD Members Forum Anyone going to MosquitoCon on 1 April?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Tim Holland
        @timh
        New Jersey IPMS is happy to announce the 31st year of our show MosquitoCon!   The show date is Saturday, April 1, 2023.

MosquitoCon has become known for its large turnout of models, modelers and vendors.  Each year we strive to make the show even better, and this year we hope to continue that tradition.

The theme for this year’s show is “The Falklands War”.  This certainly is an opportunity for a vast choice of subjects, including an additional special award for Best Falkland’s War Harrier.

We’re reaching out to ask for your support with trophy sponsorship for the show.  Please consider sponsoring a trophy package (or packages!) to help support the show. So many clubs and individuals have been extremely generous over the years and we truly appreciate that support.

I’ve attached the show flyer, which includes the category list.  Please let us know which category(s) you’d like to sponsor.

The cost for a trophy package is $35.00.  That is for each category, or for the special award trophies. Please make the check payable to NJIPMS

If your club would like to sponsor, please email our Treasurer, Joe Smith (address below) and also please copy me.
        Vince Mankowski
        Participant
          @vincem

Tim,

I plan on driving up to MosquitoCon on 1 April.

Vince

Jake Kidd
          Participant
            @jakek

Likely skipping this one.

Bill Brierton
            Participant
              @billb

I’m going as a vendor.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.